Nepal offers the Wildlife Safari Tour mostly in Chitwan National Park which is situated in south central Nepal covering 932 sq. km. It was established in 1973 and was listed as World Heritage Site in 1984 by UNESCO. Wildlife Safari Tour is a package of 6 nights and 7 days which encompasses the activities like birds watching, elephant bathing, elephant riding, jungle safari, and also the rare sight of endangered species like Royal Bengal Tiger and one horned rhino. Beside these jungle activities the package also offers the sightseeing of cultural heritages of Kathmandu like Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa ‘Monkey Temple’ and Pashupatinath Temple.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Traverse culture, tradition and monuments of Patan and Kathmandu.
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places.
- Explore flora and fauna of Chitwan.
- Enjoy jungle activities like birds watching, elephant riding plus many more.
- Experience solid sight of Royal Bengal Tiger and One Horned Rhino.
- Discover the urban lifestyle of people residing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 04: Full day Jungle activities
Day 05: Jeep Safari at Chitwan
Day 06: Return to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure
Looking for similar packages regarding Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours!!! Then just click here.