Taste of Nepal tour package provides you with a short and memorable sight of Kathmandu city. As the capital Kathmandu is popularly known as the living museum which houses the four world heritage sites. The heritage site includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Syambhunath Temple (also known as the Monkey Temple) and Boudhanath Stupa. The Taste of Nepal tour provides you with an opportunity to explore the cultural and traditional diversities of Kathmandu along with the observation of beautiful monument of the city.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Visit world heritage sites.
- Traverse culture, tradition and monuments of Kathmandu.
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places.
- Discover the urban lifestyle of people residing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu city
Day 03: Departure