Nepal Adventure Tour is a package tour which includes adventurous activities like Paragliding, rafting, bungee jump, jungle safari, mountain flight etc. The package is considered to be of 7 nights and 8 days through which you will experience the breathtaking view of highest peaks including Mt. Everest and various gokyo lakes, terrific bungee jump, flawless rafting, amazing jungle safari plus many more adventurous experiences. Nepal has been the popular adventurous destination for many tourists as Nepal offers the wide categories of adventurous activities and serves as one of the leading nation for adventurous tour.
- Witness breathtaking vision of Mt. Everest,Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Manaslu and gokyo lakes.
- Visit mesmerizing view of caves and waterfalls.
- Discover urban life of people in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Enjoy activities like rafting, paragliding, bungee jump.
- Enjoy Jungle safari.
- Observe exotic landscape and geography.
Outline ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Mountain flight to Everest and day biking
Day 03: Rafting and Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Sightseeing Pokhara, Bungee Jump and paragliding
Day 05: Drive to Chitwan
Day 06: Full day Jungle Activities
Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure
Nepal Adventure Tour begins after your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu where you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will later transfer you to the hotel. After hotel check in you can decide whether you would like to have a relaxing rest at the hotel or hang around the streets of Kathmandu (If you have leisure time). You will be briefed about our next day’s travel plan by our company representative. O/N you stay at the hotel.
Commencing the Nepal Adventure Tour, early in the morning after breakfast you will take mountain flight and fly towards the Everest region. In this spectacular Everest Mountain Flight – Nepal, you will fly to the top of the world’s largest mountain range giving you a breathtaking scenic flight for 1-hour. You will see Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse (4th highest), Mount Makalu (5th highest) and many other peaks. After the end of mountain flight you will fly to the Kathmandu. Later in the afternoon we will set off the biking tour of Kathmandu valley for few hours exploring the city. You will stay at the hotel in Kathmandu.
On the third day of Nepal Adventure Tour, early in the morning we will drive for the starting point of rafting and then begin the rafting in river trishuli for about 3 hours. Stimulating rafting in river Trishuli will provide you the best experience. After rafting we will drive for the city of lakes Pokhara and check in the hotel.
Early in the morning we will drive to the sarangkot and view the spectacular view of sunrise and breathless sight of peaks like Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri then return to Hotel for breakfast following the sightseeing tour of Pokhara. . We visit various beautiful places like Devis fall, Gupteshwor cave, Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Gurkha Museum and Suspension Bridge. Later in the afternoon, experience the peaceful boating in the Fewa Lake. Then we will head for the stimulating bungee jump which will certainly leave you breathless. Later in the evening we will go for the paragliding which offers the amazing view of Annapurna range, fewa lake and pokhara city. After all these activities you will be dropped back to the Hotel.
On the fifth day of Nepal Adventure Tour, after breakfast we will drive for the Chitwan which might take 3-4 hours and then check in the hotel. Then we will start our jungle excursion. We will watch birds at the evening and have a short walk for the Tharu village and see the cultural dance. Later return back to the Hotel.
Continuing the Nepal Adventure Tour today we carry out jungle activities. Our today’s jungle activities includes programs like birds watching, canoeing in river Rapti, viewing the endangered species like one horned rhino and Bengal tiger, elephant breeding, elephant ride, jungle safari and many more. Later we will get back to the hotel.
Today we will terminate the tour of Chitwan and head back to Kathmandu via drive for about 5-6 hrs. After reaching Kathmandu you can either rest in Hotel or hang around the city. In the evening you will join your farewell dinner with our team in an authentic Nepali restaurant. Later you will be dropped back to the Hotel.
Your Nepal Adventure Tour terminates today. You will be escorted to airport by one of our representative and there we exchange our last good-byes. You will be traveling towards your further destination with all the memories you had during your tour. We hope you had a lovely time with us. We would be obliged to be your travel partner during your next adventure in Nepal. Have a safe flight back home!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Everest flight with transfers hotel/aiport/hotel.
- Transfers by private vehicle to Kathmandu/Rafting/Pokhara as per the itinerary.
- Adventure cost of day's mountain biking.
- Half-day rafting with well-trained and highly experienced rafting guide and other helper staff.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- All transfers by a/c tourist coach from Pokhara/Chitwan/Kathmandu.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills etc)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Tips for guide(s) or driver.