Kathmandu valley trek is a short trek which revolves round the valley encompassing Kathmandu, Sundarijal, Chisapani, Nagarkot , Dhulikhel and Namobuddha. The trek propounds you to explore some of the best view point near Kathmandu and also allow you to visit the conservation area where you may encounter various wildlife and birds of Nepal. Nagarkot and Chisapani hill tops offers the spectacular view point for mountain ranges. The trekking trail is ideal for every age group and those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking. Besides trekkers experience typical culture of local people and enjoy different authentic hospitalities.
- Enjoy scenic drive Kathmandu / Sundarijal / Nagarkot / Kathmandu.
- Commence easy trekking trail and nearest one from Kathmandu valley
- Walk through rhododendron forests
- Witness beautiful landscape and view of Jugal Himal
- Witness spectacular sunrise and sunset view on Himalaya from Nagarkot.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive Sundarijal for 1 hr and trek to Chisapani for 5 hrs
Day 03: Trek Chisapani to Nagarkot for 6-7 hrs
Day 04: Trek Nagarkot to Dhulikhel for 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Trek Dhulikhel to Nammobudhha for 3-4 hrs
Day 06: Trek Namobuddha to Panauti for 3-4 hours and drive back to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure