- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Visit world heritage sites.
- Traverse culture, tradition and monuments of Patan and Bhaktapur.
- Witness the panoramic view of sunset and sunrise in Nagarkot.
- Enjoy spectacular mountain view from Nagarkot.
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places. Discover the urban lifestyle of people residing in Kathmandu valley.
Glimpse of Nepal Tour package provides you with a short and memorable sight of Kathmandu valley Of Nepal. As the capital Kathmandu is popularly known as the living museum which houses the seven world heritage sites within the radius of 20km. The heritage site includes Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan Durbar Squares, Pashupatinath Temple, Syambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Changunarayan Temple. Along with these cultural heritages you can also catch the Bird’s eye view of sunset and sunrise from the popular hill station Nagarkot situated at the Bhaktapur.