Discover Nepal tour is a tour package that lends you the opportunity to traverse the famous destination of Nepal which covers Kathmandu, Pokhara, Tansen, Lumbini, Chitwan and Bhaktapur. Within this package tour you will be able to discover culture, history, wildlife, natural and scenic beauty, birthplace of Buddha, and various mountain ranges of Nepal.
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Visit world heritage sites.
- Traverse culture, tradition and monuments of Patan and Bhaktapur.
- Witness the panoramic view of sunset and sunrise in Nagarkot.
- Observe spectacular mountain view from Nagarkot.
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places.
- Explore flora and fauna of Chitwan.
- Visit birthplace of Buddha.
- Discover the culture and tradition of Tansen.
- View breathtaking vision of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Manaslu.
- Visit mesmerizing view of caves and waterfalls.
- Discover the urban lifestyle of people residing in Kathmandu valley.
Outline ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing
Day 05: Drive Pokhara to Tansen
Day 06: Drive Tansen to Lumbini
Day 07: Drive Lumbini- Chitwan
Day 08: Full day jungle activities
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu and Drive to Nagarkot
Day 10: Nagarkot-Bhaktapur- Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
Your Discover Nepal Tour begins after your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu where you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will later transfer you to the hotel. After hotel check in you can decide whether you would like to have a relaxing rest at the hotel or hang around the streets of Kathmandu (If you have leisure time). You will be briefed about our next day’s travel plan by our company representative. O/N you stay at the hotel.
Commencing the Discover Nepal Tour, our today’s activities include the sightseeing of the cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa and Syambhunath Temple (known as Monkey temple by tourist). The arts around the Durbar square will not let you down, and the serenity and composure around the temple and stupa will capture your heart. Later at the evening you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Today after your breakfast we will head towards Pokhara which will take about 5-6 hrs. After reaching Pokhara you will have the leisure time which you can utilize by roaming around the streets of Pokhara or lakeside. Later you will get back to the Hotel.
On the fourth day of Discover Nepal Tour, early in the morning we will drive to the Sarangkot to enjoy the breathtaking Annapurna Himalaya sunrise view then come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we will continue our sightseeing program of Pokhara. We visit various beautiful places like Devis fall, Gupteshwor cave, Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Gurkha Museum and Suspension Bridge. Later in the afternoon, peaceful boating in the Fewa Lake afterwards return back to hotel.
Enjoying the Discover Nepal Tour, after breakfast we will drive to the Tansen where we will visit the famous palace Rani Mahal located at the bank of Kali Gandaki river, following the streets of tansen we will discover the culture and history of the place. At the evening we will stay at the hotel in Tansen.
We will drive for Lumbini which will take about 1 and half hour from tansen. After reaching Lumbini we will discover the birth place of Buddha. The vibes around the scared place will give the feeling of clam and composure and relaxation. Later we will stay at the hotel in Lumbini.
Relishing the Discover Nepal Tour, our today schedule includes drive towards the Chitwan after your breakfast which will take about 4-5 hrs. Then you will rest at the hotel in Chitwan and get ready for next day plans.
The eighth day of the Discover Nepal Tour is dedicated to jungle activities which includes programs like birds watching, viewing the endangered species like one horned rhino and Bengal tiger, elephant breeding, elephant ride, jungle safari and many more. Later we will get back to the hotel.
Today after breakfast we will catch our flight to the Kathmandu and then drive to the Nagarkot. At the evening we will watch the spectacular sunset view from the Nagarkot. We will stay at the finest hotel of Nagarkot.
Early in the morning we will see the mesmerizing view of sunrise including the range of Mt. Everest. Then after breakfast we will travel for Bhaktapur and enjoy the world heritage site Bhaktapur Durbar Square rich in its art of stone and wood. With the termination of the sightseeing of Bhaktapur we will get back to the Kathmandu and you will be transferred back to the hotel in Kathmandu.
Your Discover Nepal tour ends today. You will be escorted to airport by one of our representative and there we exchange our last good-byes. You will be traveling towards your further destination with all the memories you had during your tour. We hope you had a lovely time with us. We would be obliged to be your travel partner during your next adventure in Nepal. Have a safe flight back home!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Tansen/Lumbini/Nagarkot including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara/Lumbini cities tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- All transfers by private vehicle to Kathmandu/Pokhara/Tansen/Chitwan as per the itinerary.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Chitwan/Kathmandu by flight.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Tansen/Lumbini/Nagarkot.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills etc)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Tips for guide(s) or driver.