- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various cultural/historical/natural world heritage sites of Nepal
- Visit historical and pilgrimage places
- Explore the birthplace of Buddha
- Explore the Monasteries around the Kathmandu valley
- Discover the lifestyle of people of Kathmandu
It is believed that the founder of Buddhism, Buddha was born in Lumbini of Nepal. Lumbini has served as the sacred place for Buddhist all around the Globe. Our Buddhist-Pilgrimage tour is a package of 5 nights and four days through which you can explore the birthplace of Buddha including world heritage sites like Bouddhanath Stupa and Syambhunath Temple which also serves as the religious place for Buddhist. The great Ashoka pillar, sacred pond, Temple of lords, Maya Devi temple and remains of Old monastery in Lumbini can fascinate you completely.