Annapurna Base Camp trek is considered as one of the best trek route for the adventure seekers. The trek encompasses the spectacular view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Fishtail, the famous Ghandruk village, diverse landscapes, terraced fields, picturesque gurung village and a wide variety of flora and fauna. We will reach our destination through Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) Base Camp.
Our 11 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek will benefit you with the breathless adventure to the Annapurna Base Camp. The moderate trek offers you the lush green Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests, hot springs. During your trek you can also discover the culture and the people of this region.
- Witness the panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Fishtail
- Explore Annapurna apple pie
- Discover the lifestyle of Gurung and Magar people
- Enjoy hot spring
- Commence breathtaking trek to the lap of the peak Mt. Annapurna
Outline ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and trek to Ghandruk (1940m) 30m flight, 1 hour drive 12km trek, 5-6 hours
Day 03: Trek Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m) 9km trek for 5-6 hours
Day 04: Trek Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m) 8km trek for 4-5 hours
Day 05: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m) 9km trek for 3-4 hours
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 6km trek for 5-6 hours
Day 07: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m) 15km trek for 7-8 hours
Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m) 9km trek for 5-6 hours
Day 09: Jhinu Danda to Naya Pul 13 km trek for 6 hours and drive to Pokhara 1 hr drive
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu (5-6 hours)
Day 11: Departure
After your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will later transfer you to the hotel. After hotel check in you can decide whether you would like to have a relaxing rest at the hotel or hang around the streets of Kathmandu (If you have leisure time). You will be briefed about our next day’s travel plan by our company representative. O/N you stay at the hotel.
Commencing the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, today after breakfast you will catch the domestic flight to Pokhara (823m) for 30 min. After landing in Pokhara we will drive 1hr for the Nayapul and begin the first trek of our trip to Ghandruk (1940m) one of the second largest Gurung villages in Nepal. To the south of modern Ghandruk there is a beautiful traditional Gurung village ( Gairi Goun) with orderly rows of neat slate- roofed houses are clustered on the canyon wall surrounded by complicated network of terraces where wheat and barley are grown. Overnight at Ghandruk.
After the breakfast in Ghandruk we will continue our trek to a beautiful village Chhomrong (2170m) for about 5-6 hours. On the way, we will enjoy great views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) and Ganggapurna. Overnight at Chhomrong.
On the fourth day of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, we will trek for about 4-5 hours toward Bamboo (2310m) after the breakfast in Chhomrong. Overnight at Chhomrong.
We will move forward to Deurali (3230m) for 3-4 hours after breakfast at Bamboo. We will pass through a bamboo forest which is damp and cold then climb steadily with a few steep sections. The vegetation is infrequent, allowing magical views of the valley, the river below, and the rock-face cliffs above with bands of fine waterfalls. Overnight at Deurali.
Enjoying the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, from Deurali we will ascend to our final destination Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) with the beautiful view of Mountains. The trail turns to the left in the valley after Machhapuchhre Base Camp and it is pleasant walk up ABC. There are tremendous views of giant Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna South 7219m, Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail) 6997m and several other wonderful peaks. Our trek ends up with the walk for 5-6 hrs. Overnight at ABC.
After enjoying Brilliant Mountain view and taking hot cup of tea or coffee we will take hot breakfast and trek down to Bamboo via Machapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali and Himalaya for about 7-8 hours. We will take tea and lunch break on the way. Overnight at Bamboo.
On the eighth day of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, today we will trek to Jhinu Danda (1760m) for about 5-6 hours and will enjoy the hot spring at the Jhinu Danda. Overnight at Jhinu Danda.
We will trek for 6 hrs and reach Naya Pul enjoying the awesome landscape of Nepal. After reaching Naya Pul we will dive for an hour and get back to Pokhara.Overbnight at Pokhara.
Today you will drive overland from Pokhara to Kathmandu by a/c tourist coach passing along beautiful landsacpes. In the evening you will join your farewell dinner with our team in an authentic Nepali restaurant. Later you will be dropped back to the Hotel.
Your Annapurna Base Camp Trek terminates today. You will be escorted to airport by one of our representative and there we exchange our last good-byes. You will be traveling towards your further destination with all the memories you had during your tour. We hope you had a lovely time with us. We would be obliged to be your travel partner during your next adventure in Nepal. Have a safe flight back home!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara by flight.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest house/lodge with breakfasts.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1 Porter for 2 trekkers) during the trek including their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Annapurna National park entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Pokhara - Kathmandu by a/c tourist coach.
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide(s) or porter(s) or driver.